Friday, September 12, 2008

LOVE TALES

http://rapidshare.com/files/144554729/Love_Tales.rar

03 - Julio Iglesias - When I Need You
10 - Julio Iglesias - Cant Help Falling In Love
13 - Julio Iglesias - When You Tell Me That You Love Me Duet With Dolly Parton
Because You Love Me
Emotion
Endless Love
How Do I Live
I Will Always Love You
I'll Never Break Your Heart
More Than Words
On Bended Knee
Tina Arena & Marc Anthony - I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You
Unchained Melody
Valentine Song - Because I Love You
Valentine Song - Do That To Me One More Time
Valentine Song - Emotion
Valentine Song - Endless Love
Valentine Song - Feeling
Valentine Song - Groovy Kind Of Love
Valentine Song - How Deep Is Your Love
Valentine Song - Killing Me Softly With His Song
Valentine Song - Kiss And Say Goodbye
Valentine Song - Puppy Love
Valentine Song - Too Much Heaven
Valentine Song - You Don't Have To Be A Star
Valentine Song - You Make Feel Brand New
Valentine Song - You're My Everything
You Light Up My Life
You're My Everything

No comments: